Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This time tomorrow...

This time tomorrow night Shelby, Emma, and I will be in Puerto Rico with my Mom, Dad, brother and sister-in-law. We are flying tomorrow morning for a 7 day stay with my brother who moved there about 4 months ago. I am so excited to see them both and spend some time touring. I cannot wait to take the girls to the beach to see the beautiful water. Believe me, I plan to take lots of pics. I really wanted to post pics of our most recent events, but ran out of time. So I will get back to scrapping and posting when we return. But to update you on the latest and greatest, Shelby rode a mechanical bull when we went to the rodeo Saturday night. She also got her ears pierced yesterday. I have videos of both and hope to load them. Emma has been fitting into the three year old image well lately, fussing and whining and more fussing. The word MINE has surfaced more than ever. I am just trying to love her and discipline at the same time. She, of course, had to show off her earrings when Shelby got hers done. So, obviously, she remains to be the girly girl we all love. We are all packed and hope to get a good night's sleep before that alarm goes off at 5:30am!

1 comment:

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Have a wonderful trip. If you can, tour Old San Juan. It's a fabulous place. So are the beaches!!