Monday, March 3, 2008

Scrapbooking Like Crazy!

Since my last post, I came down with the flu. So, needless to say, I did not make it to the Women's Event at my church. I heard it was wonderful though. Oh well, when the flu hits, you may as well call it a day (or days . . .long, yucky, sore body days). So I made it through the flu and got up on my feet again. Shane luckily was not traveling. He is always such a big help when he is home. We all miss him when he is gone and hope the traveling slows down a bit. Can't complain too much since his salary allows me to be at home with our girls. Other perks from his traveling include points to use for hotels, which leads me to my weekend. I have always said, put me up in a nice hotel with peace and quiet and I would scrapbook every minute I could. Well, as a gift to me from my hubby, I was able to do just that all weekend. No kids, no noise, just me and my friend Helen working on our favorite craft, scrapbooking. I was able to get 32 pages completed. Should I say more? The girls 2007 books are almost done, with the exception of finishing Christmas and journaling. So, I have chosen some of my favorites from 2007 to take a walk down memory lane and celebrate the completion of their books. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

We are sick too - very sick! So guess what we stayed at home today and did too! Must get together soon!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!! I can't wait to see what you did!!!