Monday, January 14, 2008

This past November, while in Jacksonville, I took the girls to the beach to take some pics for Christmas cards with my best friend friend, Mary Kay. We were out there for hours and walked away with 162 pictures. Well, the sun was shining brightly, which made my dear Shelby's eye squinch tightly. Not to mention, Emma did not want Shelby to touch her for me to get one of the girls together. So, knowing my level of determination, I dressed the girls again the next day and headed for an area park. I took Mom along this time as well as our cousin, Layla. We seemed to have better luck. The breeze was just right. The trees were absolutely gorgeous. And the background of the river proved to be a beautiful image. Sounds so perfect doesn't it? I can hear the violins. . . But the crankiness started and we packed up to go. It is funny how the end result ceratinly does not show any of the stress us moms go through when trying to get "that picture".

3 comments:

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Looks Awesome ;-)

Anonymous said...

You did great! I am so happy that you can sit and blog whenever you feel like it!!! I hope you are relaxing this pm.
Love Shay

Mary Kay said...

I remember the day at the beach well. I'm excited that you have this blog. I look forward to watching for new postings. Love you, MK