Friday, January 23, 2009

Shelby turns 8!

We celebrated Shelby turning 8 three times this year. Nothing wrong with that! She had a family party in Jacksonville, dinner here with us where the servers sang out a loud rendition of the familiar tune, and a small party with some close friends. I ventured out and took the group of 8 to see Hotel for Dogs after cake, ice cream and pizza. We returned home after seeing a great movie to open gifts. Just check out that guitar cake! I am very proud to say I created that fabulous and extremely delicious guitar for my dear daughter who so badly wanted a guitar cake. It was one of those mom moments when you think to yourself, when you are elbow deep in icing, what was I thinking???? But it turned out to be a show stopper and Shelby loved it. She had an amazing birthday this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Day Shelby!!!!