Friday, January 23, 2009

Chinese Character Paintings

Tomorrow I will be attending a Chinese New Year Celebration. I plan to take my canvas paintings and set up as a vendor as well as oversee the craft area. After working as a volunteer to organize the crafts for the past few weeks, I hope this all pays off. I have shared my original canvases on my blog before but wanted to show you something special I created today. I am hoping I get a lot of interest in the Chinese Character paintings. We'll see! It just amazes me the talent God has blessed my fingers with. Each time I paint I am shocked at what I actually can produce. As I paint more, I gain more confidence in my ability and realize it is such a blessing to be able to pick up a brush and whip out something like these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful and hope your showing goes well. Have you all moved??? Talk soon!
Blessings,
Shay

Unknown said...

You are so talented, Bev!!!