Monday, August 11, 2008


There goes my baby! Shelby went off to 2nd grade today and is due home on the bus around 2:30. We have had a quiet day. Emma wanted to veg all day and watch TV(BB). For those of you who know Emma well enough, she would do that most days if Shelby was not around to arouse her. Tomorrow I plan to have a more structured day for her. But today was a lazy day for the sweet pea. Shelby did great going into her classroom. She is growing by leaps and bounds and is so independent. I was a proud Mommy. But that little feeling of emptiness was in my tummy just like it was the first day of Kindergarten. There's just no changing that. She's my girl and will always be my baby. The pride and love I have for her is overflowing. I cannot wait to see how her day went. Enjoy the LO of Shelby's first day of 2nd grade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful layout and what a precious little girl off for the first day. I am hoping she had a great day!!! You looked beautiful too- just glowing with your two girls! Hope you and Emma had a great day together too!!!