Thursday, December 4, 2008

Unbelievable!




I thought for sure I would have to wait until next year to witness Emma sitting on the lap of a man with a big red suit and a white full beard. But it actually happened. After Shelby had her turn talking to Santa, I walked Emma over and squated in front of him. I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she replied her usual, "Princess Annaleise Barbie". Then Santa asked if she would like to sit on his lap and tell him about the Princess Barbie. She blurted out a very happy, Okay!" and sat down. I was able to walk away and take a few pictures. I could not believe my eyes. We had tried a few weeks ago and she would not even look at him. I guess this was just the right time, the right place, and the right Santa. Unbelievable! Afterwards we enjoyed a very chilly ride in the carriage with a horsie named Monkey. Shelby got a kick out of that. It was a very successful Santa visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT memory!!! Wonderful pictures!!! I love the pic of you and the girls especially!!!
blessings,
shay

Unknown said...

these are such beautiful pics