Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last Post of 2008!





One of my favorite traditions around this time of year is making Pecan Balls. My grandmother made them when I was a little girl. They soon became my favorite cookie. Now I make them each year and share with everyone. Shane's dad loves to get his batch each Christmas. My Grandmother now gets excited when I give her the cookies. My parents enjoy nibbling on them for days as well. This year we have a new member of the Pecan Ball Cookie Loving Hall of Nibblers, Emma. She absolutely could not get enough. Her mouth was rimmed with powdered sugar. Her fingers were covered with little white flecks. Her toes even got a sprinkling as she ate each and every cookie that her belly could hold. I am sure one day she will take over the tradition of making our favoite cookie. But for now, I do not mind making everyone a batch for Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a) very cool post with neat pics

b) those sound yummy