Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Okay, you know when you are sick and you have been in bed for a couple of days and cannot stand to see your pillow for another minute? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now. I actually feel more exhausted and sore all over than yesterday but could not make myself watch TV in bed any longer. So I got on the computer and scrapbooked. The girls and I went to Puerto Rico to visit my brother and sister-in-law this summer. I finally have gotten around to scrapping those pictures, well half of them anyway. I finished my 3rd LO this afternoon while I shivered and sniffled. But it sure did break up the boring ole sick in the bed routine. My nose is sore, my eyes are tired, and my kids are lively & loud. That certainly does not make for a recipe of afternoon napping. But at least I had enough quiet time to get some scrapping done. Back to those dreaded covers and tissues. One day soon I am sure I will want so badly to get into bed for a quick nap when I have had one of those busy mom kinda days. But for today, I will enjoy my time and make myself rest so I can get well.

No comments: