Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back . . .

It has been a while since I have posted and I am ready to get going again. There is so much to catch up on with just selling our house and moving into a rental for the time being. Shelby is at the same school since we rented in the same area. Emma is still in pre-school and learning so much. Shane is back on routine and I am trying to get there. I was able to exercise in our old house but do not have room for my equipment here so I have to reconfigure my routine a bit. My kitchen is organized and I am actually cooking Shelby's favorite tonight, chicken pot pie. Our furniture is in place and everything that we want to unpack (for hopefully a short time) has been put in its place. I just wanted to post something and since I have not found the time to download recent pics yet, I am posting a few oldies but goodies of the girls in our old backyard playing softball. Well, Shelby was hitting and Emma was prancing around the yard trying to retrieve the balls for Shelby. It was a silly afternoon. After just taking Shelby to Disney on ice, I hope to scrapbook some pages soon and post them. That was a treat! I am so looking forward to this weekend too. Shane scored us some free tickets to the FSU vs GA Tech game. It will be Shelby's first college football game. Most of you may know Shane is the most extreme of FSU fans so she will be seeing another side of her Daddy. I plan to take my camera so I will share that day eventually. Hope to post soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back. Missed you! I am so happy you are settled and have everything in its place. Hope you are staying warm- especially today!
blessings,
shay