Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun w/ new kit-French Countryside

I have been scrapping with a new kit from Shabby Shoppe-French Countryside and loving it. I guess you can tell my newest LOs are all from that kit. I did a LO w/ Shelby & Emma celebrating 2 years together w/ the blue background. I then scrapped a double LO of Emma as a brown eyed girl, loved it! I used the same kit to do Emma w/her treats. She loves to eat "treats" as she calls them. Most of the time immediately after she has been practically forced to eat her meal. The last I completed was of Emma on the carousel. Look closely at them all. I really made them "works of art". Like the carousel one has a larger pic of Em that I lowered the opacity and tucked it behind layers just so her eye could be seen under the loop of the heart ribbon. Loved that too! I am so glad to be scrapping again. Of course, I am in Jax using my mom's computer that does have issues like mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts on the slideshow! Miss you and will call you this weekend!!!
Love Shay