Monday, September 22, 2008

October 10th!

As of today, our house is officially sold! We will close on October 10th and start moving things to the house we are renting very soon. We'll be able to stay in this area so Shelby can go to the same school while we, hopefully, finish that house I had mentioned. I have been so busy packing and doing life in general that I have yet to scrapbook or even take pictures lately. I miss it. But I will return once we get settled. Update on the girls: Shelby has been getting boo-boo after boo-boo lately. It looks as if she has been beaten with a broomstick. She has bruises from new and old injuries. She fell while playing kickball on the road, which left a lot of road rash and scrapes. She came home today with clay from her waist to her toes, along with more scrapes. The Nikes I washed this weekend are now orange along with her shorts, leg and some of her shirt. Needless to say, I will be washing the shoes again and praying the stains will come out of everything. I love her so much and feel her pain when she falls. I too played hard like her and had legs that looked bruised all of the time as a child. Good thing they are so long and sexy now! LOL!Emma has been asking me to call her Princess. She gets up on her tiptoes and says, "I want to be Princess Mommy." As she walks away, she says, "Princes toes, princess toes." I don't know where that is coming from, but it's incredibly cute! I did learn the other day why she likes to spread out a napkin on the table under all of her meals. I picked her up early from school last week and saw that her teachers spread napkins out for the kids to eat thier lunches on. Ah-hah! I just thought I had a neat kid! Although Emma does not like anything on her hands or face and may go through 5 napkins in one meal. She is also trying so hard to count and say her ABCs. One of the latest statements she has come out with has been, "I got idea." Cute! They are both so loved! As most all of my friends know, Shane passed his Project Management Certification Exam. That was not only a big relief but a great accomplishement for him. I was and still am proud of his hard work! Gotta go. Hope to have pics to ost or new LOs soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great news!!! Is the new house near where you live now? I will be thinking of you as you pack for your new destination. I pray your new house will be ready soon!!! Loved all the things you wrote about the girls- they are so sweet!!!
Blessings,
Shay