Friday, May 16, 2008

Lots of Pics Coming Your Way!

Okay, so it has been a while since I posted. Because of my lack of posting, I have accumulated many pictures to share. So you may have to scroll up or down to catch a glimpse of what we have been doing lately. Like everyone, we are extremely busy at this time of year with school ending, parties, Mother's Day, the Garage Sale I am planning for the Nails family, Shelby's soccer games and end of season party, etc. Shelby will finish 1st grade next Friday. I cannot believe how grown up she looks in some of these photos. She had a great year with Mrs. Johnson. She learned to read on a higher level and gained so much knowledge in other areas. Most importantly, her teacher loved her. She knew it and so did I. That made a huge difference with her progress. I pray for her teacher next year to have that kind of rapport with Shelby. Emma finished Mother's Morning Out Thursday. Her teachers loved her so much. Emma may not know the year is over, but I am sure she will miss them once she realizes she is not going back. Mother's Day was a great day for us. We went to church, ate lunch together, and then went to Debi's for dinner. I enjoyed being with my kids, husband and friends on that day. The Garage Sale is coming along. I have gotten lots of donations of items to sell, things for the raffle, and feedback for volunteers. I hope you join me in praying for the Nails family, for the upcoming surgeries (Jason-June, Mia-August, Noah-TBA) I am praying for May 31st! If you have no idea what I am talking about, I will e-mail you the info. Shelby ended her soccer season Tuesday night with a winning game. She scored a goal and got so excited. She is undecided if she wants to play soccer again. She is such a great player. But she seems to be interested in softball. We'll see. Overall, we have been busy. Although hectic at times, it's been fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So great to hear from you! Loved all your pictures! What a wonderful life! Glad your Mother's Day was so great! Miss you!
Shay