Monday, April 21, 2008


As I am posting a very different "ad" on my blog, I would like to explain the reason. Having known the Nails family for quite some time, I am very drawn to their giving nature. They are amazing parents to four wonderful children. You may know that Noah, their youngest son, and Mia, their youngest daughter, both have special needs. Knowing the amount of medical bills led me to want to help. So, I am planning a garage sale for the "Fundraiser for 'Bill' day, as in first name "Medical", last name "Bill". Anyways, I am looking for volunteers to help with advertising the sale. I also need volunteers to pick up and deliver any donations the Thursday before the sale, set up the site Friday, and work the sale Sat. Please encourage others to start "spring cleaning" by gathering items to donate for the sale. We will pick up items prior to Thursday if needed or you can store them until then and call me. Please be in prayer that God will saturate this event with volunteers, shoppers, and donations. Please also pray for Noah's future surgeries and Mia's possibility of hand surgery and a prosthetic eye like Noah's. If you know the Nails, you have been touched by them like I have. If you have never met them, you will be blessed by supporting this effort. If you are interested, please comment and I will get back to you. I pray for a slew of responses. (Click on the image of the flyer for it to get bigger so you can read it.)

No comments: